Product Destruction: Destroy Sensitive Materials
There are a number of occasions when your business may be sitting on a large pile of inventory. From actual products, raw materials and branded packaging, to marketing props, uniforms, and stationery items, your warehouses or corporate storage spaces may be crammed with a variety of items. If these items are redundant, it is critical that you send them to a professional product destruction facility for secure disposal.
The experts at Crown Shredding throw light on why this is important for your business, and how to go about it.
Why Consider Product Destruction?
What has led to your piled up stack of products? Is it a product recall, a batch of expired stock, excess production with mismatched demand, a legal action-led inability to sell, or change in manufacturing standards during production? No matter why the inventory accumulated, even if it is obsolete to you, it may be useful to someone else who has ulterior motives. For example:
- If you simply dump your products or marketing materials into the garbage, miscreants could get hold of your flawed or outdated products and try to sell them in the grey market. They could also try to use your branded labels or packaging material for other third-party products, which could in turn ruin your brand and reputation.
- Similarly, sending your old corporate uniforms to a thrift store may be a noble thought. However, if the persons who acquire this clothing deliberately misrepresent themselves as your employees, your corporate identity and reputation will be at stake. There have been instances where disgruntled employees have managed to access such branded uniforms, while participating in a crime, or other shenanigans that potentially threaten your business.
Opting for a systematic and secure disposal of your obsolete products will allow you to:
- Protect your business from potential criminal activities, and expensive legal troubles that could cause a significant corporate crisis.
- Prevent thefts or misuse of your branded, copyrighted, trademarked or other confidential or sensitive items that could sully your reputation, or lead to huge losses.
- Free up valuable real estate in your storage units or warehouses.
Protect Your Business with Professional Product Destruction Services
Secure disposal of non-paper items is not as easy as running them through an office shredder. For safe and careful destruction of obsolete items, hire the services of a professional product destruction company, such as Crown Information Management.
- We are a SOC1 Level 2 Report, NAID AAA and PCI Certified company, and can address a variety of industry-specific specialty shredding needs.
- We practice a secure, closed loop product destruction approach that includes collection, transportation, and safe disposal of all your old, overstock, defective, warranty return items. We also offer destruction of confiscated or counterfeit materials and products, pharmaceuticals, and liquid separation.
- Our skilled technicians handle your products with the utmost discretion. We maintain the highest level of security at our facilities and provide you with a certificate of destruction at the end of the process.
Prevent your company from falling prey to corporate misrepresentation, lawsuits, and other activities that may cause brand erosion. For secure product disposal, rely on the experts at Crown Information Management. Call us toll-free at 800-979-9545 or contact us online to request a free quote.