TERMS OF SERVICE: This server and website is the property of Crown Information Management. Any unauthorized access is prohibited.
Commitment to Privacy
Crown Information Management is committed to providing access to services and information online in a manner that respects and protects your privacy. This statement describes our information collection practices and explains how we use and protect your personal information.
This statement applies only to information collected by this web site. It does not apply to information collected offline.
What we collect and why
We collect the following types of information about you:
- Your login information.If you are a registered user of our Records Management system, your login information is used to determine whether or not you are authorized to use specific services. Login Passwords are not stored on the website.
- Personally identifiable information that you provide voluntarily.This includes information such as contact information that allows us to respond to your requests; preferred email address, and any information you provide in online forms.This information is used to process your requests, communicate with you and provide you with better service. We may combine this information with information from previous visits.
- Auto-collected Information (web logs).Our web server automatically recognizes the Internet domain and IP address from which you accessed our web site, the date and time of your visit, and the pages you visited on our site, as well as information automatically forwarded by your browser. This information is used to help us understand aggregate uses of our site, track usage trends, and improve our services. Web logs may also be used for system problem monitoring and maintenance. This information is retained on a temporary basis and then deleted from our system.
Our company is committed to ensuring the security of your information. We have put in place reasonable physical, technical, and administrative safeguards designed to prevent unauthorized access to, or use of, the information collected on line.
Sharing your information
We will not share your information with third parties except:
- as required by law.
- as necessary to protect the interests of Crown Information Management,
- in instances that you permit, or in accordance with your consent.
Links to other web sites
This site may contain links to other web sites not affiliated with our company. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of other sites for assurance that their practices safeguard your privacy.
Children Under 16
This website is intended for use by people 16 years of age or older. If you are under 16, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child 16 years old or younger, without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 16, please contact us.
Changes to Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time and will post the changes on this web site.
We welcome suggestions and questions about our privacy statement. Please send them to Marylee@CrownInformationManagement.com or call 800 979 9545.