Our Regularly Scheduled Mobile Shredding Service is the best option for organizations who shred on a regular basis.
The Benefits to Regularly Scheduled Service are:
- Predetermined date you can count on
- A Secure Chain of Custody
- A Certificate of Destruction at every visit
- Meets federal and state guidelines for destruction
How it Works
- Our Sales Manager will meet with you to determine your needs.
- Together, we agree upon frequency rate and number of containers, their size and location on your premises.
- We then provide you with a written proposal for your review.
- Pick up dates are verified and the delivery of your containers is scheduled.
Day of Service
- Our secure, mobile shredding truck arrives at your site.
- Our security screened technicians notify your staff that they are on the premises and remove your documents from their secure, locked consoles. The container is then wheeled to the mobile shredding truck, where the shredding is destroyed. Your shredded paper is then mixed with up to 10,000 pounds of other shredded paper to complete the process.
- If you like, you can verify the destruction of your documents by viewing it on the trucks video screen. Your shredded paper is then mixed with other shredding to complete the process. A Certificate of Destruction is then issued.
- Paper Shredding – The finely shredded paper material that remains is recycled into a number of different paper products.
- Our document destruction compliance standards make sure that your documents are permanently destroyed.