Move your Business Records to a Professionally-Managed Warehouse
The concept of a paperless office may look good on paper, but in reality, every business needs to manage, store, and retrieve some amount of paper files and folders, especially in the context of financial accounting, taxation, compliance, corporate governance, and other critical business transactions. The question is, where do you store such records? Are you filling up cabinets or stacking boxes in your office and using up valuable real estate? Have you rented an expensive self-storage facility that is hot, dark, and uninviting? Why not make the smart decision to partner with a professional records storage company?
Some business owners mistakenly think that hiring a records management company is a waste of money. On the contrary, moving your records to a professionally managed warehouse offers several financial advantages. The experts at Crown Information Management discuss how you can potentially save on space, storage materials, and productive man-hours on records management done right.
Why Invest in Business Records Storage and Management Solutions?
A professional records management and storage company offers a controlled and supervised environment for your company’s digital and physical records. Here are the top 5 benefits of partnering with qualified records management experts:
- Robust Physical Infrastructure: Store your business records in a secure, state-of-the-art warehouse that is pest-free, temperature-controlled, clean, and easy-to-access. Free up your office space for high priority business purposes, and protect your records from hurricanes and other natural disasters.
- Secure Record-Keeping: Records management experts will help you create an access-control matrix and allow only authorized personnel from your company to send records retrieval requests. Their surveillance mechanisms and high-tech security systems will ensure that your business records remain safe from theft, intrusion, corporate espionage, and other potential threats.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws: Records and Information Management (RIM) professionals stay abreast of information security guidelines, consumer privacy laws, and other industry-specific norms. With their expertise and insights, you can remain compliant with all the regulations applicable to your business. This includes permanent records storage, storage for minimal preservation timelines (especially tax related documents), as well as secure and timely destruction of irrelevant records.
- Efficient File Management: From classifying, indexing, filing, and storing, to securing, tracking, retrieving and shredding or permanently preserving documents, RIM professionals offer ease and efficiency in every step of the records management lifecycle. Meanwhile, your staff can focus on their core jobs, instead of spending time on record management activities.
- Quick and Easy Records Retrieval: No more lifting cartons, digging into folders, and poring over documents to find that one record that you need for an urgent audit or legal inquiry. No more wastage of productive man-hours searching for important documents at short notice. A professional records management company will provide quick, efficient and hassle-free retrieval of critical documents, saving you time and money.
Partner with Crown Information Management for Safe and Efficient Records Management
At Crown Information Management, our records management and storage solutions cater to a wide range of businesses across diverse industries. We create customized records management plans, including document classification, coding and indexing, tracking and retrieval, and Scan-on-Demand facilities to suit your business needs and priorities. With a top-notch storage facility in Winter Haven, FL and a team of highly experienced RIM professionals, we ensure safe storage and easy retrieval of all your physical and digital business records. Our goal is to help you preserve and protect your organization’s corporate memory through retention, permanent preservation, or secure destruction of records in line with your internal policies and applicable regulations.
For secure, pest-free storage and easy and timely retrieval of your business records, count on a SOC1 Level 2 Report,NAID AAA and PCI Certified company. Call Crown Information Management at 800-979-9545 or contact us online to learn more about our records management services.