As a lawyer, you provide a valuable service that requires a mountain of paperwork. After determining the best options and developing a sound system for document management and retention, what do you do with the extra documents that need to be stored? A wise, safe, and cost-effective option is to utilize the services of a certified document management company that provides secure locations to house your extra documents. When it is time to destroy records, they can help with that, too.
Services to Make Your Law Firm’s Document Storage Better
You didn’t go into law to manage records. You went into the legal field to help people. Documents are just part of the job. Why waste so much time sifting through files in your storage room when you can take advantage of these services from Crown Information Management?
- Secure Records Storage: Our facility is appropriately secured with excellent lighting, fencing, and cameras. Our personnel have background checks at local, state, and national levels. Our vendors are fully vetted and sign confidentiality agreements.
- Easy Access to Files: The documents in our custody are still yours. Therefore, you call the shots. You have access to them 24-hours a day through our secure online portal. We offer standard, rush, or emergency services to get you your files fast.
- Barcoding System: We help reduce discovery and litigation expenses relating to document retrieval through our barcoding system.
- Confidential Destruction Services: When it is time for files to be destroyed, you can rest assured that they will be confidentially destroyed. You will be provided with a Certificate of Destruction.
- More than Paper: Technology is fantastic and ensures faster service for your clients. However, there is also the reality that computer hard drives in old computers need to be appropriately destroyed, similarly to paper. You should avoid throwing them away or donating them with the old hard drive. Instead, ensure the data cannot be retrieved by using Crown’s hard drive destruction services.
- Chain of Custody: No matter if it is files or hard drives, a chain of custody is vital to security. We provide locked containers for all your paper files and computer hard drives. Once our service technicians remove the sealed containers, we transport them to our site for thorough destruction.
- Records Indexing: Finding records fast relies on good classification through indexing with specific search terms. These terms make it much simpler to find the file you need when preparing for a case.
Better Document Storage Solutions Starts with Crown Information Management
When storing your law firm’s files, gain peace of mind by choosing Crown Information Management. We have the proper security at our conveniently located facilities to ensure your documents are safe and easy to retrieve. When you need a file, know that you will get it promptly. Trust us to properly handle the destruction of all your documents as required, including hard drives, office furniture, and media (electronic waste). Call us today if you are ready to breathe easier and get the records clutter out of your office.
For secure, pest-free storage and easy and timely destruction of records, count on a SOC1 Level 2 Report,NAID AAA, and PCI Certified company. Call Crown Information Management at 800-979-9545 or contact us online to learn more about our document storage, shredding, and hard drive destruction services.