The Crown Blog
Does Your Melbourne, FL business Suffer from a False Sense of Security?
Today’s businesses have more to do than building products and providing services. They also have to keep record security top of mind. These records can be in many forms, including electronic and hard copies. With additional regulations on companies to secure documents, many responded to the local office supply store and picked up a shredder, giving them a false send of security. However, these devices do not always produce the shredding quality needed in some industries. Employees often do not use them and leave files in stacks on the floor around the shredder or on their desks. Utilizing the services of a professional, certified document storage and destruction company provides many Melbourne, FL businesses the peace of mind they seek.
How Document Services Gives You a True Sense of Security…Not a False One
One video portrays the dilemma well. Imagine pulling up to your office and seeing trash blowing around in the breeze near the dumpster. Now picture these bits of debris are forms from your office with clients’ private information. So much for your office shredder!
Here are a few reasons why you should choose a NAID certified document services company for your shredding needs:
- You avoid the usual hang-ups of an office shredder. The shredder you picked up from the office supply store may work for small volumes, but they tend to be slow and inconvenient. When employees are busy, they don’t want to spend all day standing at a shredder, so they will avoid using them. Additionally, these types of shredders do not provide a record of regulatory compliance.
- You get better quality shredding without investing in expensive equipment. You can better spend office supply money on a NAID certified shredding company with quality equipment. You also don’t have to worry about costly repairs.
- You avoid embarrassing headlines. The Internet is quick to share the downfalls of companies. Avoid the embarrassment that can come if there is a security breach, your files are stolen, and the client’s information is compromised. Protect your customer’s information and your reputation by outsourcing your document shredding requirements.
- You avoid paying regulatory fines. Along with stolen documents and the embarrassment that comes with that, you may be stuck with some hefty penalties. No one wants to explain that to their board members or CEO when a simple solution is available.
- You can sleep better at night. You have enough on your mind without worrying about potential fallout from the theft of documents. Utilizing a NAID member gives you everything you need to place your concerns on other areas of your company so that you can rest better at night.
Choose Melbourne’s Preferred NAID Shredding Company – Crown Information Management
Gain peace of mind when you take document destruction to the next level. No more fretting over document shredding requirements when you contact the team at Crown Information Management. We work with you to establish a system your whole team will use. We offer training as well to ensure all are up to speed on requirements. Talk to us today!
For secure, pest-free storage and easy and timely destruction of records, count on a SOC1 Level 2 Report,NAID AAA, and PCI Certified company. Call Crown Information Management at 800-979-9545 or contact us online to learn more about our document storage and shredding services.