Entrust Your Records Management and Destruction to a Reliable Company
Companies must be conscious of how they handle client records. Legal and medical professionals must follow laws and regulations regarding how records are to be kept and destroyed. Today’s cybercriminals are extremely stealthy and clever. They apply technology to steal information and ruin the reputation of many companies. Having a professional information management company by your side is an excellent way to ensure you follow regulations. They also help ensure cyberthugs have a more challenging time accessing any information your company keeps. As a trusted partner, you can rest assured that you have someone on your side.
Don’t trust your records management to a team member with no experience in the field. Instead, take the burden of product destruction, document destruction and records management off your team by seeking the services of qualified professionals.
Key Services Your Trusted Document Management Company Provides
Small and large companies benefit from services a reliable records management company can provide. Choosing a certified company is the first step in ensuring you comply with the various regulations applicable to your profession. Next is working with a company that offers the following services:
- Destruction services: You cannot keep every record forever. There comes a time when documents, media, X-rays, and products must be destroyed. A full-service company will provide:
- Document destruction: The best will have two options for clearing your office of outdated and no longer necessary records. They will offer a one-time purge where you can gather large volumes of documents that have met the retention period, or a routine scheduled service.
- X-ray destruction: Medical offices hold a lot of patients’ private data. X-ray records fall within the HIPAA arena. X-rays also contain hazardous materials and must be appropriately destroyed. Using the services of professionals makes this process swift and easy.
- Records management: On the flip side of document destruction is record management. When you are required to keep documents for years, it is easy to run out of room. Sometimes, you need help scanning records to be kept electronically. That’s where a records management company offers solutions:
- Records storage: Keeping records is vital to a records management system. You can save time, money, and space by utilizing the services of an outside service provider. They have the room and infrastructure to ensure your records are safe and easily accessible when you need them.
- Document scanning: Sometimes, you need electronic sources of your files. A document services company can make the process easy and secure. They have teams available to prep, scan, and convert your documents into the digital format you need.
Stay Compliant and Thwart Cyberthieves’ Attempts with Expert Records Management
Ensuring compliance with how you handle records can feel like a full-time job. Crown Information Management understands this and offers the services you need for proper document storage and destruction. Let’s work together to develop the right course of action for document shredding, records management, and much more. Call us today!
For experienced help with media destruction, records management, and document storage, call Crown Information Management. You can reach us at 800-979-9545 or contact us online to learn more about our services. Put our team to work for you. We are a SOC1 Level 2 Report,NAID AAA, and PCI Certified company.