Fall Office Cleaning Begins with an Equipment Destruction Company
When you put away the office holiday decorations last year, did you stuff them in a dreary closet that serves as a cemetery for old equipment? You know, the one down the hall that no one touches lest an avalanche of dilapidated chairs, computers, and monitors come crashing down. Even if you don’t have a dreaded equipment closet, you will have them interspersed around your building. Some may be hidden behind the door in the breakroom. Others may be hiding behind the file cabinets in the attic storage that also serves as a computer server room. Wherever they are, they are taking up valuable space that could be used for other purposes. Instead of letting these items haunt you throughout the year, contact a dependable equipment destruction company to help you.
Common Destruction Services to Alleviate the Clutter in Your Office
You don’t have to keep cramming keyboards in the crevices of your office. Not when you can take advantage of the following destruction services:
- Office equipment: Outdated items no longer need to clutter your business when you can have a professional service come in and take care of things. Some equipment you can have destroyed includes banking equipment, medical equipment, telecommunication systems, telephones, scanners, fax machines, TVs, VCRs, and DVD players.
- Hard drive: The best way to protect any leftover data crumbs in hard drives is with thorough destruction. The amount of data retained on computer hard drives is voluminous. Destruction gives cybercriminals no chance to recover information.
- Media: Technology gives us so many options for storing data. The risk is huge for companies, and a data breach can be detrimental. Now is the time to have thumb drives, external hard drives, CDs, DVDs, magnetic tapes, and films destroyed.
- Product: Take care of recalled products and protect your trademark from the gray market by securely destroying and disposing of these items. This will keep your commodities from being distributed through unofficial, unauthorized, or unintended channels. Some products that can be thoroughly taken care of include confiscated items, counterfeit materials, obsolete materials, and pharmaceuticals.
- X-rays: Protect both your patient and the environment by using professional shredding services. The process includes the destruction of X-ray jackets; the X-rays are washed with a chemical solution, and leftover PET clear plastic gets cleaned and recycled.
Clean Out the Equipment Ghosts with Help from the Pros
Happy Halloween! But no more spooky equipment to jump out and scare you when you enlist the services of Crown Information Management. Our well-trained and dependable team understands what it takes to destroy your outdated office equipment. We come to your location to shred your items in our industrial shredding machines. When you need us, we can handle paper shredding, too. Contact us today with all your questions and to schedule your equipment shredding day.
For experienced help with equipment and hard drive destruction, call Crown Information Management. You can reach us at 800-979-9545 or contact us online to learn more about our services. Put our team to work for you. We are a SOC1 Level 2 Report,NAID AAA, and PCI Certified company.