Ease the Document Maintenance and Destruction Struggle
It makes good business sense to manage your company’s records carefully. Not only should you have systems and training in place for your employees to handle all the documents, but the law may dictate how you destroy customer files. It is possible to utilize an office shredder to handle small amounts of paper, but it will not shred the documents in a manner that renders them unreadable. You also must develop a schedule to eliminate old documents, and the process will eat into your employees’ productivity. A better and more efficient option is to utilize the services of a local shredding company not only to destroy but also to store, index, and create digital images.
How a Records Management Services Company Can Serve You
Shredding paper is a mundane task. Do you want to waste your team’s time that way? Do you want to invest in the proper equipment to scan, index, and store digital images of your client records? What about hardware destruction? How do you know that a dumpster diver won’t find the hard drives from old company computers and steal information? Choose a professional shredding and records management company to ease your burden with these tasks. The best ones offer services such as:
- Document Destruction: Whether you need a one-time purge or routine scheduled service, your local shredding company has you covered. They will arrive at your site, take the locked consoles to their truck, and shred your documents to make them completely worthless. You end up with an empty bin and a certificate of destruction.
- Hard Drive Destruction: Computer hard drives contain an enormous amount of data. Without proper destruction of the physical hard drive, that data is ripe for stealing by a hacker, even if you believe you wiped the memory clean. Professional document destruction companies know how to ensure things are handled correctly.
- Records Storage: Offices don’t always have the needed room to store documents. Even if you do have space, without a good system in place, you may not find the records you need when you need them. Hiring document storage and maintenance services from a reputable company will ensure your records are safe from the weather, and other elements, and can be found easily.
- Document Scanning: Electronic records are a necessity for those in the medical and legal fields. You may not have the staffing to handle this arduous task, but a document records company that is HIPAA compliant with a SOC1 report and is NAID AAA certified, can take care of it for you.
Seek Out a Local Document Services Company that Cares
Choosing the best company to outsource your document management shouldn’t be taken lightly. You will get the best service and experience when you look for one that:
- Is local and invests time and energy in your community
- Takes time to learn your needs
- Provides a chain of custody through the process
- Shows up on time and can handle the job at hand
- Holds the proper certifications and licenses
Pick a Certified Product Destruction and Records Management Company
Look to Crown Information Management for all your document storage and destruction needs. We have the facility and equipment to handle your shredding and records management. Our team is highly-qualified and ready to serve you and your company’s needs. Contact us today, and let’s work on document solutions together.
For secure, pest-free storage and easy and timely destruction of documents, products, and hard drives, count on a SOC1 Level 2 Report,NAID AAA, and PCI Certified company. Call Crown Information Management at 800-979-9545 or contact us online to learn more about our document storage and shredding services.