“We understand that you didn’t go into business to manage records, you went in to business to follow your passion.”
Crown Information Management is the best choice in Central Florida for your record storage needs. Personalized service and expertise are the hallmark of Crown Information Management’s practices. When you work with us, you become part of the Crown Information Management family, treated with respect, and as a valued partner.
We understand the importance of record storage as a vital piece to the records management system. If done thoughtfully, it will save you time, money, space and make your infrastructure stronger, while supporting your information governances. That’s what we’re here for. That’s our passion! We want to make records management easy for you, so you can get back to the business, of running your business.
Why store your records with Crown Information Management?
- Our facility is lighted, fenced and equipped with security cameras, and electronic keyless entry.
- Our personnel are background checked on three levels local, state, and nationwide.
- All vendors have been vetted and confidentiality agreements are in place.
- No one is allowed unescorted, throughout the facility, without the appropriate clearances.
- Intrusion detection and alarm systems are in place.
- Fire detection and suppression systems are in place.
- 24/7 security monitoring is in place.
- Our service is second to none. Our office staff is available to you from 8a.m. to 5p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Our Account Reps are available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- In most instances, any questions or requests are addressed the same day.
- You’re always in control of your records.
- Your information is always available to you anytime, day or night through our standard, rush, or emergency service.
- Crown clients can conveniently, request pick up or delivery of a record, create reports, order supplies and manage access of employees through a secure online portal.
- Our system provides a complete chain of custody for the access control of your records.
- We support you, in meeting your legal and regulatory compliance obligations, regarding the retention, protection, and destruction, of sensitive information.
- Our bar coding system helps reduce discovery and litigation expenses related to retrieving documents for evidentiary purposes.